Thursday, July 28, 2016

Well I'm still loving my crazy hectic job. Working with horses is something I've always dreamed of doing and now I'm actually doing it. Even though Im waking up at 3 am every morning, at the moment also in the middle of winter in the rain and wind and still looking forward to my day ahead.


Even in the crappy weather in the dark Im still loving the thrill of riding the racehorses round the track every morning and of course getting to ride on my favourites. My girl Art Deco (Road To Rock in the pictures below)  had a really good race the day after those pictures were taken winning by 16 lengths. I was just finished my ride on her in the photos and giving her a bath before her race. Thanks mummy for the photos Nd coming to watch me ride :) Art Deco is now turned out enjoying a well deserved break.




My ponies (and horse) are doing really well at their new grazing even though they insist on making me walk down this massive hill every day to feed and see them. When this bout of crappy weather is over riding will be all go with them so watch this space.


And of course my wonderful supportive boyfriend and I have been making heaps of great memories together. I love him <3 p="">

No comments: