Thursday, March 16, 2017

A purpose.

I don't know where I would be without horses, but I do know one thing, it wouldn't be anywhere good.

Horses give a person a reason to get up and out of the house (they aren't going to look after themselves),  they give us goals and dreams, they become family, they become our best friends. And let's face it, there's nothing like spending time with horses to make you feel better, have more confidence in yourself and just in general lift your mood.

Without getting to sentimental, I just know that if it wasn't for my horses I wouldn't be in a good place or even here at all.



My horses are literally my life. They're my work, my hobby, my lil family, my focus, my dreams and goals. 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so true!! You put it great, that's just how I feel to:)

DreamUponAStar said...

Loving your blog! And i can't agree more :))

Dom said...

I'm glad you have the horses to give you purpose, passion, and joy <3

Liz Stout said...

I think they give us all a purpose <3

Crystal said...

Well just coming over here, sounds like a fun and very busy life you have!

Rocking E Cowgirl said...

Absolutely. I would not be who I am today without my geldings.

World of Animals, Inc said...

This is so beautiful to read. They do some amazing things and we are happy with this. Thanks for sharing the great post. Have a beautiful day.
World of Animals

Edi said...

Tips Menang Judi DominoQQ itu99
LiveChat Judi Poker ituGol
Situs Sbobet Online IndoWinBola
Hack Judi Omaha Poker IndoWinBola
Aplikasi Hack Capsa Susun 2019
Ngentot Dengan Janda Pembantuku
Kenikmatan Ngentot Dengan Guruku
Cewek Cantik Jerman Doyan Ngeseks